|Date Posted||Mar 14, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Bespokeville Inc - Toronto, ON
$32,000 a year
We are looking to add a Brand & Events Manager to our team. This person will be focused on driving Bespokeville Inc. branded events, securing event ambassadors and vendors, and building out the Bespokeville digital brand.
Candidates must have a passion for men’s fashion and events, and a desire to help build a start-up from the ground up in a fast-paced, digital environment, alongside an efficient production team. Candidates should have ambitions in branded strategy and a familiarity with the men’s custom suit industry.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and highly goal-oriented in order to achieve ambitious targets.
Must be fluent in English.
• Assist with Bespokeville event coordination alongside local ambassador and Bespokeville CEO, Sean Buckley
• Help secure event vendors with approval/guidance from event ambassadors
• Design/prepare event invites for ambassadors
• Create mailout campaigns through MailChimp/Eventbrite
• Oversee outreach and relationships with potential ambassadors and influencers
• Take payment and facilitate customer flow at Bespokeville events
• Handle customer relations in coordination with our tailors
• Curate and manage social media channels
• Work with digital team to build out Bespokeville.com website
• Work side by side with Buck Productions team, who will assist with content creation and infrastructure
• A knowledge and passion for men’s fashion, style, and bespoke suits
• Excellent communication skills as well as strong customer service and organizational skills
• A degree in fashion marketing, business administration, or a similar college/university program
• A background in event coordination/management is ideal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Experience using MailChimp, Eventbrite, and Adobe Photoshop is a bonus
• A diverse skill set and an intense work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000 /year
• 1-2 years of event coordination experience
• 1-3 years of men’s fashion experience / educational training
Bespokeville is a men’s social hub built around men’s fashion and leisure interests, driven by invite-only networking events run by local ambassadors who share our same passion for men’s style and innovative thinking.
These events bring in professional tailors from Hong Kong who custom measure guests and assist them in getting the best suit they’ve ever owned, for a fraction of the price. Beyond the wide offering of suits and fabrics, we bring in vendors who specialize in Cuban cigars, whiskey tasting flights, wine tasting, vintage cars, and more.
Bespokeville is quickly expanding with more events taking place and ambassadors joining the team across the country. Join the team and help spread the good word about how you can bring a Bespokeville to your town and network.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com