|Location||Vancouver Railtown, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jun 13, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for leading and managing Men’s suit & apparel with distribution in Canada and the US. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork.
The scope of a Brand Coordinator includes the following:
Samples - Create style #'s, colors, names and descriptions. Work on pricing with the sales manager and import all the data into the system. Create labels for sample sets and coordinate shipments for sales reps. Invoice samples and credit when they are returned.
Orders - Ensure orders are submitted to the credit department upon receipt. Create new customers as needed. Follow up with the reps for missing information. Entering orders into the ERP system
PO's - Put together initial buy quantities for the sales manager. Upon confirmation, create PO's for factories.
Shipping- Manage the CSR team to ensure on-time shipping. Larger catalog accounts are taken care of by the assistant brand coordinator. This involves creating UPCS and following the strict requests as per vendor compliance manuals.
Inventory Control- Manage inventory between the US and Canadian Stock
Weekly Sales Meetings - Update scorecard and prepare information for current season shipping as well as future bookings.
Escalated Customer Service: Resolve situations the CSR's bring to the assistant brand coordinator's attention that are out of their control. (ie. returns, booking questions, repeats, etc)
Stock Room- Maintain the sample stock room by organizing returned samples.
Sales Reps - Work with sales reps on inquiries sent in by themselves or if assistance with their customers is needed.
What we are looking for from you:
1. Tech savvy and familiar with Google Apps and Adobe is preferred
2. Previous experience in apparel Industry, especially men’s fashion a definite bonus
3. Have a desire for a long term career at a growing company.
4. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
5. Have a general interest in the fashion industry
6. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage a high volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements
8. Must be able to multitask & manage time independently
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00
If this sounds like this is the right place for you, please send in a resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the position!