|Date Posted||Nov 02, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
A fast paced and growing fashion distribution company located in the heart of Vancouver’s Railtown District.
The Brand Assistant position entails assisting the Brand Manager to maintain and grow a portfolio of clothing brands in the company. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork.
The scope of a Brand Assistant includes the following:
- Assisting Sample Management: Receiving, Pricing, Sending to sales reps, entering sample styles into the ERP system
- Assisting in Orders: entering orders from the sales rep into the ERP system.
- Assisting Sales reps: Answering questions, attending trade shows,
- Assisting in Catalogue creation: adapting the sales catalogue - this is where basic Adobe experience comes in handy!
What we are looking for from you:
- Tech savvy and familiar with Google Apps
- Knowledge of basic Adobe suite is a plus
- Be detail-oriented and understand how to - prioritize to meet deadlines
- Have a general interest in the fashion industry
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be enthusiastic about their product area & have a “Get ‘er Done” attitude
- Previous fashion retail or customer service experience is preferred
If this sounds like this is the right place for you, please send in a resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the position!