|Date Posted||Jul 02, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for someone who would enjoy the following tasks:
• Working with and styling clients on a daily basis
• Managing employees and setting daily/weekly tasks for them
• Helping behind the scenes at photo shoots and events
• Assisting with our social media accounts
• Assisting at buying shows and local buying meetings
• Receiving goods, unpacking, steaming, pricing and writing product descriptions
• Assisting with front-store merchandising
Minimum of 30-35 hours per week. Pay is Negotiable. Clothing discounts offered.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you then please fill out the questionnaire below and submit (with your resume) to Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adorn Boutique Manager Position Questionnaire:
1. Please share your instagram account as well as some of the favourite accounts that you follow!
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. Why does this position interest you? And how can you help the adorn team to be its best ever!
4. This position is mainly an in-store position where you are working directly with clients. Do you have customer service, or retail experience? What do you enjoy about working with people?