|Date Posted||Mar 22, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Authentic now for close to 30 years, m0851 has constructed and enriched a matrix of styles, applied to a wide array of rich leathers and fabrics. The result is an authentic range of locally manufactured products that together, contribute to the creation of the m0851 lifestyle. Beyond just products, m0851 promotes a lifestyle based on values such as local fabrication by skilled artisans, attention to detail, quality and durable design. m0851 products are available in more than 35 countries around the world in the brand’s exclusive network of boutiques.
We invite you to send our Talent recruiter your profile and join the m0851 family.
• Assisting the manager and the team in daily tasks and responsibilities while maximizing sales;
• Must be capable of planning, organizing, and controlling all daily operational activities;
• Supervising, directing, and managing while manager is not present.
• Ensuring that exemplary customer service is offered and that it reflects the brand and its values.
• Ensuring the achievement of sales and service objectives according to directives;
• Lead by example in motivating and coaching the team in offering exceptional customer service;
• Assisting in training new employees on customer service, performance, daily tasks, loss prevention, and all other company policies and procedures;
• Assisting the manager in database entry for daily reports to help identify unit sales and inventory;
• Key holder;
• Ensuring impeccable visual merchandising in compliance with company directives;
• Managing all client requests related to after-sales service;
• Consistently evaluating the quality of the service
• Ensuring the cleanliness and quality of the store environment.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail
• Minimum 1 year experience in supervision
• Natural aptitude for customer service that exceeds client’s expectations;
• Ability to responsibly give directives to others;
• Good communication skills, written and oral;
• Experience with implementation of systems and policies related to retail;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent aptitude in problem solving;
• Great team spirit;
• Able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.