|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Manager to join our team.
This position requires a high degree of desire to SELL and connect with customers. Areas of focus for this role include building and being a part of a tight knit team, creating sales and service experience, learning and sharing product knowledge of all merchandise, ensuring the store environment suits the Saffron Road vibe and esthetic.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
On a day-to-day basis, our Assistant Manager will:
• Open & Close the store
• Share light janitorial duties (Clean, vacuum, fold, steam and replenish stock as assigned)
• Maintain the esthetic of the shop’s merchandise
• SALES! SALES! SALES! & Excellent Customer Service & interactions:
o Genuinely greet all customers with a friendly smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs
o Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
o Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
o Prepare fitting rooms for customers; keep fitting rooms clean and free of merchandise when not in use
o Provide ongoing customer service while the customer is trying on merchandise (e.g. fit, fashion and wardrobing advice, suggest add-ons, promptly remove unwanted items from the fitting room for the customer, etc.)
o Accurately and efficiently process customer purchase and return transactions.
• Watch for and recognize loss prevention situations and know how to prevent and handle these situations using outstanding customer service and maintaining an observant sales floor presence
• Participating in merchandise receiving, ticketing and stocking.
• Maintain a professional appearance and dress code
• Follow the direction of the store managers and take constructive feedback well
• Make Customer Phone Calls to notify of promotions, new arrivals, sales etc.
SPECIAL SHOP OCCASSIONS
Saffron Road has many different events and projects that staff members can be included in, such as:
• Fashion Shows
• Trunk Shows
• Holiday Events
• Minimum of 3+ years of retail sales and customer service experience
• Looking for long term employment
• Experience in specialty retail preferred
• Passion for the “next level” of retail and customer experiences
• Exceptional sales (opening/information/closing/follow-up)
• Leadership skills on and off of the floor with part time staff members
• Proactive and self-directed (being a destination shop, traffic flow can vary)
• Able to troubleshoot and
problem solve within our policies
• Comfortable both working alone and as a team player
How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cover letter should include why you would like to work for Saffron Road and what value you can add.