|Date Posted||Nov 21, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $40,000.00 - $58,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: (2233)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Raw Materials Development Team The Assistant Fabric Developer is an entry level technical role which executes administrative support, learns and understands fabric development and manages seasonal developments along with the fabric developer/Senior fabric developer. They are inquisitive and apply reason and critical thinking to seek more knowledge to analyze and improve the process.
A day in the life of a Fabric Developer Assistant
• To support the RM Development Team in Data maintenance (Texbase, PLM), ordering hand standards, sample orders, shipping and receiving, travel arrangements, creating seasonal PP packages etc.
• To ensure that accuracy and integrity are optimized while providing support in the Product Creation process
• To provide system and process support for the Raw Material Development team with input and tracking of seasonal calendar deliverables.
• To execute a defined set of developments under the guidance and support of fabric developers/senior developers
• Excited and energized about learning and seeking knowledge while contributing towards the growth of the RM Development team. To own self development under guidance from developer and fabric manager
The finer print
• University/College Degree required in textiles science or textiles.
• 0-2 years of apparel or textile industry experience and a working knowledge of the industry.
• Technical knowledge gained in retail / manufacturing environment covering areas of textiles from fibres, yarn, material construction, finishes and printing would be preferred.
• Knowledge of industry testing standards/test reports.
• Knowledge of cross-functional team accountabilities and requirements preferred, including design, sourcing, merchandising and quality assurance and calendar.
• Problem solving capabilities, multi tasking and energized about making a difference
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses