|Location||431 Queen St. W., Toronto, Canada|
|Date Posted||Feb 19, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The AESS is a key member of the Due West team who is the go-to expert in matters pertaining to operational administration and buying processes and plays a vital role in supporting website and Ecommerce processes.
About Due West: We are an omnichannel fashion retailer located at 431 Queen St. W in Toronto. Learn more about us at www.duewest.ca
AESS KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Operations and Buying-related Responsibilities:
• Act as the liaison between Due West and vendors, including:
-initiating vendor-related correspondence for new brand inquiries,
-order follow-up, and vendor problem resolution
• Prepare purchase orders and manage them through their entire life-cycle
• Organize itineraries for buying trips – i.e. larrange flights, hotels & schedule vendor meetings
• Run operations reports required by management for decision-making about inventory
Regular participation in online business processes such as:
• Completing ecommerce transactions including:
-Cancelling orders on Shopify when payments are not approved
-Processing shipping documents
-Creating pick lists to direct staff in locating products for order completion
• Review of international shipping costs to:
-ensure customer parcels are not charged unwarranted fees and
-follow up with the shipping company to have any such charges reversed
• Support processes for keeping content current including
-Product setup within the Shopify-linked section of our POS system
-Maintenance of online pages including:
-creation of customized collection pages for promotions and
-removal of outdated promotional collection pages
• Take the lead on online customer service
• Take the lead on organizing photography and video sessions for website presentation
• Assist Due West’s owners on a range of tasks (e.g. appointment scheduling, meeting requests)
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Highly organized; accurate; strong work ethic; excellent communicator; collaborative; self-starter.
•Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (including calendar).
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle priorities.
•Experience in the fashion industry is an asset.
• Experience with Shopify is an asset.