|Location||431 Queen St. W., Toronto, Canada|
|Date Posted||Apr 23, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
LOCATION: 431 QUEEN STREET WEST, TORONTO, ONTARIO
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Specialist is a key go-to person relied upon by the business owners and marketing leads. You are the glue that keeps vital processes connected and fluid, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks. You know the value created by devising and following efficient routines and doing so is second-nature for you. You are driven by a strong work ethic and a mindset focused on detail and speedy delivery of accurate output.
• Act as the liaison between Due West and vendors, including initiating vendor-related correspondence for new brand inquiries, order follow-up, and vendor problem resolution
• Prepare purchase orders and manage them through their entire life-cycle
• Organize itineraries for buying trips – arrange flights, hotels & schedule vendor meetings
• Assist with processes for keeping online content current
• Assist with email communications to our mailing list
• Support customer service processes
• Support photography and video processes
• Runs POS reports
• Supports Point-of-Sale system updates and maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Highly organized; detail oriented and accurate; strong work ethic; excellent communicator; collaborative; self-starter.
Skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (including calendar and task list).
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle priorities.
Experience in the fashion industry is an asset.
ABOUT DUE WEST CLOTHING
Due West is located in at 431 Queen Street West, Toronto.
Learn more about us at https://duewest.ca/pages/about
Send Your Resume to: