|Date Posted||January 5, 2023|
Are you interested in Fashion? Do you love working with people? This is a job for you! Join Yates and Co's Toronto office as a Wholesale Fashion Brand Associate.
Yates and Co. is a small Canadian company with offices in Vancouver and Toronto that sells and distributes Men's and Women's clothing across Canada. There is a clear growth path for this candidate within the company. This is an in person opportunity in our Toronto office. BRANDS: Sanctuary, Velvet, PJ Salvage, Splendid, 7 For All Mankind, Eberjey and many more!
• Constantly conversing with customers
• Build and maintain relationships with customers
• Develop and execute special customer appreciation events
• Work closely as a team with other sales staff and the logistics and accounting teams
• Process orders in a timely manner and generate reports.
• Review pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Communicating with customers by phone, email and in person
• Sample Management. Tracking samples, receiving, getting them ready for the showroom to sell.
• Learning and maintaining knowledge of the brands, including story behind the brand, fabrications, best selling styles and other sales tools
• Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
• Booking and confirming appointments
• Analyze, forecast, track sales using our software systems
• Responsible for promotional opportunities, product knowledge seminars, events, trunk shows, and brand presentations
• Develop creative strategies for sales and incentives
• Preparing weekly sales reports and analyses
• Assist in final buy submissions to the brand
Marketing and Communications
• You will be responsible for our mass communications to our customers by creating eye-catching marketing materials using Photoshop or similar programs.
• You will also be responsible for creating product related marketing materials such as product knowledge packets.
Processing Returns Authorization
• Process RAs adhering to company return guidelines
• Ensuring RAs for all brands are processed within 24-48 hours
• Arranging pick ups from customers where necessary
• Log RAs according to brands requirements and looping in Brand Manager when necessary
• Responsible for receiving credits from the brands and ensuring they are accurate
• Manage all stock and inventory - keeping stock list accurate and stock shelves organized
• Maintain the sample and stock room by organizing returned samples
• You will be our point person for communicating with our customers on processing immediate orders including order entry, picking and packing, shipping and receiving. You will be expected to lead this process on a daily basis.
• A team player that is flexible with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a general interest in the fashion industry
• Great attitude, ready for anything that comes your way
• Taking initiative
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to multitask and stay focused