|Date Posted||November 2, 2021|
Our line is meant to last, to be played in, to be dirtied, and then to be passed on. All of our jersey and terry items are made with love in Canada.
Position: Warehouse Support Staff
We're looking for a hard working, independent, reliable, self starter to join our warehouse support team! As a part of our Warehouse Support team you will be working closely with all members of our team to effectively complete all tasks at hand.
• Process new stock coming into the warehouse (tagging new inventory, folding and putting stock away).
• Picking orders for both retail and wholesale.
• Keep stock organized and allocate new stock coming into the warehouse.
• Assist with seasonal inventory counts.
• Occasionally assisting boutique staff and customers in our on-site boutique.
• A strong work ethic and reliability.
• A strong attention to detail and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Experience with inventory management an asset.
• Familiar using a Mac an asset.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
We are looking for someone who is available FULL-TIME, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm OR PART-TIME Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Please apply with your resume and a short cover letter.