|Date Posted||December 2, 2021|
Virtual Image Creator
Salary: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 5223
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are:
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team:
VICE is a team of experts who work at the centre of technology to bring lululemon premium product to life in a digital ecosystem. In partnership with cross-functional peers they ensure silhouette, function and design intent are delivered in the form of a virtual prototype that is an accurate representation of the physical product.
They are strong communicators who value and develop their cross functional relationships. This is a team of high performers who are constantly striving to develop personally and professionally, practicing open feedback in a trusting space. This team knows how to bring fun into their everyday, prioritising team connection and enjoying sweat & creative sessions together.
A day in the life:
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners on the creation of virtual prototypes and/or 3D models through simulation, mapping and rendering during the development of new styles
· Build and maintain digital libraries, including but not exclusive to, virtural RM library, Avatar library, rendering standard library, virtual store fixtures and/or environments that will satisfy business needs and fuel growth
· Communicate and engage cross-functional team members to ensure digitial standards are utilized during product creation
· Enroll vendor partners in digital product creation processes by sharing and encouraging the use of company standards and best practices
· Partner with Design to create virtual prototypes and/or 3D models in preparation for pre-season Creative Kick-off gates
· Collaborate with cross-functional peers to have virtual prototypes and/or 3D models created in virtual environments prior to key product lead gates and presentations
· Work with Brand, Merchandising and E-comm teams to build virtual prototypes and/or 3D models for guest facing purposes
· Train and mentor product team members in 3D software throughout digital product creation
· Drive process efficiency and bring a solution-oriented approach to all tasks
· 5+ years of experience in apparel industry (as it relates to 3D), Digital Product Design and/or 3D Product Animation or Graphic formally recognized education
· 5+ years of experience in Browzwear, Clo3, and/or other CAD programs
· 5+ years of experience in communication with global apparel vendors
· Experience in Patternmaking, Gerber, and Adobe Suite is an asset
· Strong team player/collaborator, able to work cross-functionally
· Able to work against tight deadlines
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.