|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
Full Time Contract Position: through December 31, 2021
Dress for Success Toronto® is part of a global movement for change. We are a local affiliate of an international not-for-profit organization operating in over 150 cities in 30 countries. Since 2009, we have helped over 15,000 women in the GTHA transition from unemployment to economic independence. We work together with agency partners, corporate sponsors, individual donors, and over 300 dedicated volunteers to create real impact in women’s lives.
The mission of Dress for Success Toronto® is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
This program, which operates out of our Dress for Success Toronto boutique, is about more than just clothing. It’s a transformational experience that builds confidence and self-esteem, enabling a woman to secure meaningful employment. Each Client is paired one-on-one with a volunteer clothing stylist who provides advice, guidance, and recommendations during a personal styling boutique appointment to select clothing that suits the Client’s needs and personal style. This position is responsible for the delivery of our core program; The Suiting Program.
Suiting Program Delivery
• Drive impact and meet or exceed service goals and KPIs set for the program.
• Maximizing Client experience during and following all suiting appointments.
• Lead by example on the boutique floor.
• Responsible for greeting and welcoming all Clients into the program, acting as the main point of contact for the suiting program.
• Lead volunteer stylists on the floor and sorting room, always ensuring outstanding customer service.
• Identify opportunities and assist volunteers in strengthening client relationships.
• Provide ongoing training, motivation and coaching to all volunteer stylists.
• Responsible for the daily opening and secure closing of the boutique and off-site storage.
• Responsible for ensuring boutique is well stocked, effectively merchandised, organized, clean and ready for business each day.
• Work with the Volunteer Manager to onboard and attract new volunteer stylists to ensure the boutique is appropriately staffed.
• Schedule all volunteer stylists and client appointments.
• Outreach with community partners to attract new clientele.
• Manage the data collection, analytics and reporting as it relates to the suiting program.
• Interfacing with building management when necessary.
• Ensure all health and safety protocols are always followed in the boutique.
• Post-Secondary Education in a related field.
• Clothing Retail/Customer service management experience preferred, visual merchandising and inventory management experience an asset.
• Experience in not-for-profit or a charitable organization environment considered an asset.
• Extremely high organizational excellence, ability to problem solve, analyze processes, and affect change.
• Proven ability to set priorities, use planning and analytical skills, complete work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
• Results-oriented, demonstrating great initiative, and contributing to a work environment that values and encourages innovation.
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint), CRM systems and data management, and proficiency with a variety of POS and reporting systems.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to work a retail schedule.
Dress for Success Toronto® is committed to a workplace of equality and inclusion.
All candidates interested in this position are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter, with the position title in the subject line to HR@dressoforsuccesstoronto.org
We appreciate all those interested who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: 5150 Yonge Street