|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our social media team. Working collaboratively as part of the Integrated Communications Team, the Social Media Specialist will be “the voice of Joe Fresh” on the brand’s owned pages and communities, initiating and engaging in conversations with our customers as a means to strengthen our brand reputation and brand love.
The successful candidate will utilize tools and best practices to develop and post meaningful social content, as well as manage our social calendars, while responding to followers and liaising with our customer service team.
The ideal candidate has experience working in social media for fashion and/or retail brands and has experience with content creation and management specifically for social. Key skills include project management, organization, creativity and a passion for customer service. Experience in brand and community building with both consumers and influencers are key. For the time being, this job will be almost entirely remote, so strong communication and accountability is key.
• Execute strategies spanning our Social Media properties (Instagram, Facebook. Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok), liaise with Marketing, Integrated Communications, Category, Demand Generation and creative departments to co-ordinate promotions and to increase engagement, follower base, community and drive sales.
• Manage social media content calendar.
• Assist in managing, responding to and forwarding inbound customer inquiries and commentary to the appropriate internal channels when necessary.
• Work with the brand marketing team, and internal creative department to ensure that all digital creative meets brand standards, is consistent across all platforms and offers the best customer experience and encourages engagement.
• Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive learnings.
• Assist in seeding and gifting across key markets to drive brand adoption and advocacy.
• Engage consumers and influencers throughout social to drive favourable brand conversations and consumer relationships
• Work closely with current influencer/brand ambassador database and continuously connect with new and potential candidates
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results (daily, weekly, monthly). Regularly report on insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing Department
• 2+ years of work experience in social media marketing and managing various social channels across a single brand
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Ambitious and independent self-starter with ability to operate independently and thrive in fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and holidays for posting / engagement (as needed).
• Savvy with understanding and working within brand/legal policies and guidelines for social media.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the media landscape, both digital and traditional.
• Keen sensibility and knowledge of fashion, social media, retail, pop culture, as well as marketing & digital trends.
• Proficient with editing suites (e.g. Adobe Photoshop), Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with DashHudson would be an asset
Please email email@example.com using the subject line "Social Media Specialist". Include your resume and cover letter.