|Location||North York, Canada|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2019|
Social Media Responsibilities:
• Has expertise in managing social media platforms, preferably in the fashion or jewelry industry.
• In-depth working knowledge of Content Creation including experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Klaviyo
• Ability to create intriguing content, captions that uniquely convey brand message in a time-sensitive manner.
• Must be able to plan material well in advance and must be able to adjust to last-minute changes
• Graphic design and knowledge of Adobe Suite
• Photography and Video creation is an asset
• Ability to upload images to website galleries via Shopify, ensuring all material is cohesive to social media platforms.
• Will monitor and respond to customers on social media platforms on a regular basis and build relationships with new and existing audiences.
• Office / Showroom Responsibilities
• Greeting and meeting clients by appointment and walk-ins.
• Assisting with the sale, processing and packaging of orders.
• Maintaining presence of showroom displays.
• Other duties as asked and required
RP Inc is a high-end fashion jewelry brand that creates transformative statement pieces meant to be worn from am to pm. A woman should feel empowered to take on the challenges of her day when wearing our bold and colorful pieces. Handmade in Italy, with Swarovski crystals, RP is a recognized brand sold online, and in fine boutiques and department stores in Canada and the US.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to self-direct.
• Must have thorough knowledge Social Media landscape and Content Creation.
• Experience with Adobe CS and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent oral and written skills.