|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
The Social Media Coordinator will play a key role in supporting brand and social media activity for Knix. You will report into and work closely with the Social Media Manager to create and publish compelling content for the Knix brand across various social media channels.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves to assist the content team in realizing their vision.
• You are a great balance of organized, with a strong creative vision.
• You have a “get it done” attitude. No task is too big (or too small) for you!
• You’re a boss at managing multiple projects and priorities at once.
• You have a passion for content creation and storytelling.
• You thrive in brainstorming sessions and draw inspiration from the internet and others’ perspectives.
• Above all, you have a positive attitude and are inspired by Knix and its mission!
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
• Assist in the planning and goal setting for social media channels.
• Conduct daily community monitoring and engagement on multiple social media channels.
• Engage in social media listening.
• Coordination and support with influencer partnerships to align with upcoming campaigns and brand initiatives.
• Support day-to-day social media marketing activities based on monthly marketing calendar.
• Secondary channel support. Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design, applications and algorithms.
• Work closely with our content and creative team to ensure our social media platforms are both beautiful, compelling and on-brand.
COMMUNITY & AMBASSADORSHIP
• Act as the point of contact for ambassadors and external partners through our various social media accounts.
• Track and coordinate various product mailers to influencers and ambassadors.
• Engage with the social community to create meaningful and lasting relationships.
• Liaise with our customer service team to ensure customer inquiries are followed up with appropriately.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in social media coordination.
• Experience using social media listening platforms and social management tools (e.g. Agorapulse, Planoly etc.), and in-depth knowledge of platform best practices.
• Expertise in social media marketing and content strategy as well as thorough understanding of social network algorithms, especially Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
• Demonstrated experience managing internal and external stakeholders
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 is a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills is a must!
How we Hire:
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.