|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
The sewing machine operator role is integral to our in-house production program and is responsible for production tasks such as stitching neck labels and serging. The operators works on a small production team that produces items for customer orders as soon as orders are placed.
The sewing machine operator is an integral part of our PC On Demand Production team that produces garments for customer orders as soon as they are placed. This individual is responsible for production tasks such as stitching neck labels and serging.
• Sewing trims to garments as required (ie: neck labels, clip tags)
• Cropping and finishing hems for select items
• Hand folding, and bagging garments as needed
• Assist in picking and sorting blanks with accuracy
• Ensure standards are met in both quality and consistency for all products
• Work in fast paced environment, ensuring multiple tasks are done
• Perform any other duties as required
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast paced environment (alone and in a team setting)
• 1 to 2 years of prior experience working with industrial machines (Juki machines)
• Communicating in English even if it’s not your first language
• Be able to identify problems and provide feedback or propose new ideas
• Flexible hours