|Date Posted||July 12, 2021|
SENIOR SALES LEAD
Advice from a Caterpillar was founded on the principles of creativity, quality, and passionate customer service. A family company established in 2010, Advice from a Caterpillar caters to children and their families with a selection of clothing, toys and accessories for baby, child, woman and home. The concept store includes internationally curated collections of both emerging designers and luxury brands.
The store is located in Yorkville at 41 Hazelton Avenue, Toronto.
The Senior Sales Lead will be expected to:
• Locally develop the presence of Advice from a Caterpillar by providing a wonderful, attentive sales experience in-store.
• Demonstrate a holistic and kind approach to sales; Advice from a Caterpillar defines success in sales by selling not only the product but the customer experience as well.
• Take initiative in the development of product sales, team management, running daily operations, participating in communication and public relations projects and supporting community events.
• Manage all daily operations in store with the team.
• Collaborate daily with the online and order fulfilment team.
The role will include the following:
• Developing and nurturing the store’s client base by maintaining close, ongoing relations with customers, thereby building customer loyalty;
• Ensuring the presentation and appearance of the store is in line with brand standards;
• Displaying strong leadership skills and the ability to coordinate and motivate the team to provide a superior level of customer service;
• Setting standards for excellence in service delivery and driving exceptional sales results, further strengthening Advice from a Caterpillar’s brand recognition in the marketplace;
• Ensuring sales objectives are understood and met by the whole Sales Team
• Inventory management
You are a visionary, results-oriented professional who is passionate about service excellence. A natural leader and hands-on team player with clear and confident communication skills, you can both anticipate and meet client needs, and take great pleasure in prioritizing the overall client experience.
Growth and change is invigorating for you, and you are constantly working to meet and exceed expectations. You are at ease working efficiently in a variety of situations.
You love design, beauty, art, style and truth. You embody kindness and enthusiasm, and desire to be an integral part of a dynamic, female-founded, independent business eager to expand and diversify.
• 5 years sales experience in the luxury/boutique marketplace
• Working knowledge of standard retail business processes
• Knowledge of Mac systems and Shopify
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service