|Date Posted||December 22, 2019|
Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: $75,000.00 - $92,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5241)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
We’re looking for aSenior Graphic Designer to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll need to bring your A game, have exceptionally strong design chops and manage multiple projects at one time. We’re all about relationships so you’ll be working with some rad people across a bunch of departments, including the Brand Art Directors, Creative Directors, Product Designers, Social specialists, Events partners and external vendors to bring the work to life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director and creative team, and participate fully in the creative process.
• Create conceptually strong work and translate your ideas into innovative and considered design layouts.
• Work on a wide range of work, from large-scale multi-platform campaigns to weekly email campaigns.
• Able to develop innovative design solutions while following creative and art direction.
• Must demonstrate creative approach and style while working within a brand and following creative direction.
• Work within timelines to execute deliverables.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
• 8+ years’ experience in graphic design
• 7+ years’ experience designing for a global retail brand
• Experience mentoring and coaching intermediate and junior team members a plus
• 5+ years’ experience with illustrator, InDesign and after effects
• Experience working with a fashion/apparel brand is a plus
• A passion for design and photography is mandatory
• Strong art direction, design, artistic, typographic, and layout skills mandatory.
• Must be well-versed in creating for and delivering into multiple platforms (digital/visual merchandising/print) and having an informed point of view in interactive and emerging platforms.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively. Strategic thinker, comfortable ideating high-level concepts as well as coming up with detailed design executions.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses