|Date Posted||October 13, 2022|
Posted: lululemon athletica
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000-170,000 CAD
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are
Lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The goal of the colour team is to elevate the Lululemon product with a focus on the art and the science of colour to create a compelling consumer experience at retail. This team will drive colour excellence through the connection of design, development and manufacturing.
A day in the life:
- Well informed of current colour trends, art, fashion, design and sport related products through market research to keep ahead of consumer needs.
- This role will drive concept special projects across departments. Drive the direction, strategy and application of the artwork and graphic.
- Influences concept direction, head to toe looks, colour strategy and artwork direction + graphics.
- Serve as a mentor to the junior members of the team.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure synergy between Mens, Womens, and AXS teams in concept
- Identify new best practices to streamline processes and build better efficiencies
- 8+ years industry experience.
- MA, BA, BFA or BS in Design
- Excellent skills in Adobe suite-illustrator/photoshop/InDesign +
- Solid presentation skills