|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
Knix is on the hunt for a Retail Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. This person will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Retail Operations and assist in the coordination of new store openings, retail pop-ups and special activations, including managing the project scope, timeline and action items. The individual will be the liaison and point of contact between all internal and external teams as it relates to each retail project.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passion for bringing retail projects to life. They will help develop, execute and maintain retail standards for all Knix stores, implement and support communication flow to our stores, and continuously push for improvements and operational efficiencies that impact the bottom line.
• You sweat the details – in fact, you love diving into it and pulling critical information from it.
• You are a problem solver- you identify problems and communicate them in a timely manner.
• You are curious – always questioning, always probing, and never blindly accepting what is.
• You live for continuous improvement – whether it’s processes, workflows or cost savings.
• Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission.
• Coordinate with the Sr. Manager, Retail Operations & other key stakeholders to create a project brief for all major projects
• Create a breakdown for major projects into doable actions and set timeframes for selected team members
• Communicate with the Sr. Manager, Retail Operations & key stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
• Provide regular feedback on project status to the COO & Sr. Manager, Retail Operations
• Collaborate with and assign relevant action items to internal teams and assist with schedule management for all projects
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact for any new minor projects and communicate project status to all departments
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and project request formats.
• Work alongside operations analyst to ensure stores have optimal stock levels
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners in finance, marketing, e-commerce and customer service to develop best practices and communicate new operations initiatives
• Assist with operational duties of new stores and retail pop ups leading up to and on opening day as needed
• Assist with creation and implementation of learning tools for the retail team, including maintenance and update these documents
• Assist with training for New Store Openings
• Provide general and administrative support to the Sr Manager, Retail Operations
• Support in the planning and execution of initiatives driving retail success
• Some travel may be required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of the retail industry landscape across North America
• An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside the box
• Detail-oriented and capable of managing projects with excellent follow-through and accuracy
• Ability to identify opportunities and build practical solutions
• Appreciates feedback and constantly strives to improve (never settles)
• Discipline to be methodical and demonstrates excellent decision making
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer-service oriented
• Experience working with Shopify
• Experience with new store openings and/or retail pop ups
• Experience designing training tools
How we Hire:
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.