|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
kaia naturals, an indie eco-beauty company is currently looking for a superstar Public Relations and Marketing intern to join the kaia naturals team on a four month internship position (4 days or 32 hours per week) to help with media research, influencer/media relations, social media strategy, creating unique press kits, writing press releases, and assisting with executing PR & marketing campaigns. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
SEPHORA deemed kaia naturals as the next breakthrough indie-beauty brand. Featured in Allure, Vogue, The Wall Street Journal, Refinery29, Byrdie and more.
As our Marketing and Public Relations Intern, you will be:
• Assisting in creating, planning and executing PR/marketing & social media campaigns and promotions
• Assisting in pitching traditional media, digital media and influencers
• Updating media lists and other databases
• Participating in PR & Marketing meetings & contributing creative ideas to engage effectively with customers and target audiences
• Researching and recommending best practices for building brand awareness, social media, marketing, and consumer engagement
• Packaging and shipping press kits to media
• Administrative duties as needed
• Must be passionate about the beauty product industry
• Recent graduate of a university or college program related to public relations, communications, or other related programs, or for students actively enrolled in a certified education program looking for a co-op placement
• Must have a strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and digital outlets/ influencers related to beauty, fashion, wellness
• Excellent written communication skills required
• Basic understanding of public relations/marketing practices and strategies
• Microsoft Office & Google Drive knowledge is a must
• 4 Months, 4 days per week (32 hours)
• Unpaid. Honorarium-based only (a monthly honorarium will be given to cover transportation costs)
• Office located in downtown Toronto, easily accessible by public transportation
Please include a cover letter with your resume.