|Date Posted||November 21, 2019|
MacIntyre Communications is a full-service public relations agency that works with top tier lifestyle brands in the fashion, beauty, entertainment, home decor and technology industries. MacIntyre Communications is looking to fill an internship position which includes responsibilities such as social media, community management, administration, event coordination, research, graphic design, content creation and more. MacIntyre Communications is looking for a committed individual who is able to work Monday - Friday. Training for the Winter season internship starts as soon as possible.
MacIntyre Communications is looking for a hard-working individual who shows initiative, creativity and can work independently or on a team. MacIntyre Communications is looking for an individual who has the desire to experience all aspects of Public Relations and is eager, flexible and can work in a fast-paced environment. The below outlines our skill requirements for this position. We are looking for team members who are eager to grow in the Public Relations industry and see themselves in the industry in the future.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in online social media including Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Pinterest
• Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator (or other design related programs)
• Organized, pro-active and forward thinking
• Creative and design-oriented
• A leader who is personable and resourceful
• Knowledgeable on Canadian & US fashion, technology and beauty brands
• Attention to detail
• Committed with a strong desire to learn and experience the PR industry
• Experience with blogging
• An ability to work independently
• In-school or has education in media, fashion, graphic design or related field