|Date Posted||February 17, 2022|
Posted: lululemon athletica
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000-150,000 CAD
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team:
Global Planning supports the Planning & Allocation function by being the financial stewards of the Product area. Our team has the eagle-eye view of all planning for Lululemon. We work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Mainline Planning, FP&A, Sourcing, Strategy,and Product Ops, to provide a company-level view of our growth plans as it relates to Sales, Inventory, and Margin
A day in the life:
The Program Manager, Margin Initiatives is accountable for driving margin council objectives forward through development of governance, project plans and reporting associated with the delivery and governance of all margin council initiatives. This person is a strategic partner that drives change through stakeholder influence, partnership, investigation and digging into the unknown, enabling focus and growth of our company margin goals.
- Drive the execution of the Margin Council program goals through strategic guidance to Initiative Leaders, workstream leads and operating committee members
- Establish robust governance for margin initiatives to drive visibility, tracking and review of long range margin goals, with initial focus on optimizing Product logistics costs and delivering long range targets
- Design, scope, plan and deliver margin initiative(s) and projects across identified functions
- Work cross functionally to ensure integration of margin strategy and roadmap with existing product roadmaps, processes, and calendars
- Deliver regular status updates to SLT, Executive Sponsors, Margin Council Leaders and cross-functional leadership, advise on resolution to issues and risks
- Provide strategic guidance and thought leadership on program/project management to Margin Council Leaders, workstream leads and cross-functional partners
- Support Margin Council Leaders with updating strategy, executive presentations, roadmaps, KPIs, prioritizing budget across workstreams and communicating key deliverables to working teams
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 7-10 years of related experience, preferably experience in a vertically integrated, apparel, footwear, global, specialty retail environment. Management consulting experience an asset.
- Proven track record of governing program portfolios within related field and ability to lead large scale, cross-functional, global initiatives
- Ability to influence and manage conversations and meetings across the organization at multiple levels, particularity around strategic issues to bring structure to ambiguous environments
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.