|Date Posted||October 13, 2020|
Salary: $90,900.00 - $136,300.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0113
Job Number: 634797
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are
Lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
Reporting to the Director, Planning and Allocations, this role will be responsible for translating top level divisional strategy for the planning function into an execution plan and process for the entire category hierarchy. In addition to creating and managing the execution process, this role will play an active part in the skill and competency development of the planning team.
A day in the life:
- Interprets, communicates and coordinates execution of Departmental/Divisional Inventory flow strategies under the direction of director/VP
- Partners with Director/VP to influence merchandise strategy and execution plan
- Partners with cross-functional partners to communicate and negotiate calendar challenges to execution of "by-whens"
- Coaches team in their development, providing clear and actionable feedback
- Lead self and others
- Coach and develop a team
- College certificate or University degree required
- 7+ years of related experience a in global, digital, or vertical retail organization
- minimum 1 year of management experience
- proficiency with "microstrategy" or other mainstream planning systems
- Exhibits impactful communication with peers up to Director/VP level partners
- Is results driven, demonstrates strong business and financial acumen consistently
- Consistently demonstrates ability to lead others effectively
- Strong MS Excel and modeling skills; can summarize complex info to Sr. Mgmt
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.