|Date Posted||July 29, 2021|
WHO WE ARE:
Melanie Auld Jewelry was founded to honour the genuine connections we make with the people and places in our lives. Everyone has a story to tell, and MAJ is a brand that celebrates life’s big and little moments through thoughtful design and meaningful jewelry.
We are a small hardworking team at MAJ. If you are looking to commit to a career that presents new challenges, opportunities, and growth, with like-minded, inspirational, and driven individuals, you will feel right at home.
We are looking for a part time retail stylist for our flagship boutique in Vancouver. You're passionate about jewelry, interior design and current fashion trends. You love working with a team and interacting with customers to create memorable experiences.
Come say hi and drop off your resume to our boutique (1575 W 6th Ave) - we can't wait to meet you!
• Create a personalized experience and give honest and genuine opinions for in store and virtual appointments
• Build customer relationships both instore, over the phone and through text and email
• Act as a positive brand ambassador for MAJ and ensuring high levels of service and operations are maintained
• Handle in store customer repairs and returns
• Ensure all MAJ policies and processes are followed
• Retail experience (preferred by not required)
• Work a minimum of 2 days a week
• People and development focused
• Available evenings and weekends
• Enjoys working in a team-focused environment and comfortable with sharing ideas
• Passionate about jewelry and current fashion trends
• Strong POS skills (experience with Shopify is a bonus)
• Ability to problem solve and be flexible to support different areas of the business