|Date Posted||November 5, 2019|
Mine & Yours, a luxury consignment boutique located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, is searching for a Part-Time Office Administrator/Bookkeeper to join their fashion-forward team. You will get to work alongside a team of individuals who all possess a passion for fashion that loves the work they do and who they do it with.
With you, as part of the team, the stores’ operations run so much smoother! You are a self-starter, efficient, organized, and have high attention to detail. You are a natural-born problem solver and are able to work well both independently and as part of a team. You are capable of wearing many hats and are comfortable with shifting priorities. You have a positive attitude, are poised, polished and are an excellent communicator
About the Role:
As the Office Administrator/Bookkeeper, you will help us to keep our operations running smoothly by assisting with running financial and expense reports, administrative duties, including scheduling meetings and travel, data entering and database maintenance for clientele and products offered both in-store and online, complete payroll, track and process expense reports, manage consignor payments, and reconciling accounts payable.
What You Have:
- A minimum of 1-year of experience of working as an office administrator or a personal assistant
- A minimum of 1-year of bookkeeping experience and strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to run financial reports including expense reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional people skills with a positive attitude and team orientation
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to reach objectives with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail and passion for excellence at every level
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A generous discount + clothing allowance
- Flexible hours
- Flexible location - can be remote or can come work out of the store one-day per week
How to Apply:
Come join our female-founded and led team! If you can’t wait to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply ASAP. We’d love to hear from you and for you to share with us why you’d be an exceptional fit for this role.