|January 14, 2024
You are creative at heart and highly adaptable to change. You are a bold leader, an experienced marketer in retail and willing to take creative risks. You are entrepreneurial and see challenges as opportunities to apply your inventiveness, and are down to get your hands dirty.. You aren’t scared of diving into the numbers and analytics. You are obsessed with social and love testing the waters with new trends.
Where: Needs to be on PST time zone
Time commitment: Full-Time, mostly remote
Experience: Min. 4 years of relevant experience
• Develop the overall strategy for positioning and promoting our brand optimally in the market.
• Bring the product marketing strategy to life across each of our physical and digital channels.
• Measure, monitor, optimize and report on all marketing efforts or campaigns.
• Have an enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
• Highly adept with creating and overseeing/creating email marketing campaigns
• Assist in scheduling and posting to all social platforms
• Excellent communicator.
• Have a commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
• Have a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
• Must have good artistic sense and a strong sense of modern fonts and colors.
• Able to work with tight timelines.
Compensation: $85k - $100k CAD dependant on experience
• Employee Benefits for Canadian applicants
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid time off
• Store credit allowance
• Period supply reimbursement