|Date Posted||November 20, 2019|
Joe Fresh is looking for a Marketing Intern to join its Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion and apparel marketing. This person should have a strong work ethic, great team-working skills and a can-do attitude with the drive to grow and enhance their skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re interested to email@example.com Please list your availability in the body of the email.
Candidate must be available to start January 2020. The internship will run for 3-4 months depending on availability. School credit is mandatory. This is an unpaid position.
- Research marketing landscape/competitive research
- Weekly flyer up-keep (internal and external)
- Brainstorming for experimental marketing
- Proofing and checking in-store signage
- Organize and maintain marketing samples
- Support with seasonal campaign style-out documents
- Create seasonal colour ups and style-out documents
- Assistance with events, press previews, photo-shoots, look-books, etc.
- Support marketing initiatives and varies team members including, Integrated and Campaign Marketing Managers
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office
- Ability to multi-task
- Available min. 2-3 full days/week
- Detail orientated