|Date Posted||November 10, 2023|
Are you looking for a career change?
Turnabout is actively seeking a Marketing and Social Media Specialist. In this role, you will be instrumental in collaboratively developing and executing Turnabout’s marketing content and strategies from the ground up. This is a rare opportunity for an adept professional to return to the fundamentals and play a foundational role in establishing Turnabout’s marketing department. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about crafting the pillars of marketing within the sustainable fashion industry and eager to leave a lasting impact on Turnabout's brand. Your task will be to tell the world about Turnabout and why it's needed.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages depending of experience
• On demand pay
• RRSP matching Program
• Extended Benefits
• Ongoing fashion education
• Ongoing professional development
• Work with teams that enjoy and support each other
• 50% Consignment split
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, a related field, or evidence of exceptional ability.
• Have a passion for the sustainable luxury fashion and consignment industry.
• Minimum of 3+ years of marketing experience, with experience in a managerial role.
• Strong digital marketing skills in social media, and email marketing (Klaviyo preferred).
• Data-driven mindset with a strong analytical and problem-solving skillset.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative marketing ideas.
What you’ll do:
• Collaboratively develop and execute marketing strategies for brand growth and customer retention.
• Plan, organize, and execute campaigns, promotions, and events.
• Manage the Social Media Coordinators and regularly assist in execution.
• Ensure User-Generated Content (UGC) is utilized effectively.
• Participate in in-house and externally sponsored Turnabout events.
• Ensure Meta customer inquires are answered in a timely fashion.
• Plan, manage, and execute seasonal photoshoots with our in-house photographer and stylist.
• Maintain consistent branding across all channels.
• Use data for targeted marketing decisions.
• Seek strategic partnerships for brand expansion.
• Track and report on marketing performance.
• Work weekends or evenings as required.
Who we are:
Turnabout began in 1978 and is an industry leader in the resale of contemporary and designer clothing & accessories for women and men with eight brick & mortar stores that stretch from Vancouver to South Surrey and Oak Bay in Victoria. The diversity, talent, and accomplishments of our consignors & shoppers offer a great opportunity to work with amazing clients that buy and sell quality clothing & accessories brought to us from all over the world. You will learn all the facets of retail and our industry, and be part of a sustainable business that supports the community.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a cover letter detailing their relevant experience, and why they are a great fit for this role. Sending a portfolio is encouraged.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $72,000.00-$89,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• RRSP match
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Social Media and Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person