|Date Posted||October 5, 2022|
Posted: lululemon athletica
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000-120,000 CAD
NOC code: 2233
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who We Are:
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About This Team:
Technical Services team is center of excellence providing global governance support and policy creation for end to end testing eco system while capitalizing on opportunities for improvement in effectiveness of our products & efficiency of our processes resulting in increased value for our guests and stakeholders. The role will report to Director of Technical Services and will support work driven by Wear Test team
The key mandates of this role are to support ongoing execution and sustainment of testing ecosystem model, build out of future capacity modeling capabilities and support analytical / reporting needs for the function.
A Day In The Life:
- The Wear Test Manager is responsible for overseeing the product experience testing program across the business. They ensure the measured and reported metrics accurately highlight risks in our products in the environment of the intended end use. Working closely with the cross-functional partners and quality team, the Wear Test Manager will ensure wear test processes align with overall strategy and understanding of current and future needs.
- WT Manager Lead and develop the Wear Test Coordinators and lead execution of planned tests, ensuring that all test results are correctly executed and recorded in the system.
- WT Manager act as a liaison between Product leadership and Wear Test Team. Review wear test insights/reports and advise on any recommendations to cross-functional partners.
- WT manager participates in preparation of quality assessments, reports, and metrics formulating go-no go statement based on reports and metrics, wear test progress status and reports risks based on wear test insights to the product creation leadership
- WT manager Identify operational gaps and recommend changes for both wear testing and the Testing Ecosystem and is responsible for all test tools development and configuration management activities
- Support in educating and training team/cross-functional partners on the objectives and purpose of the Testing Ecosystem
- WT Manager manages relationships with third party service providers and vendors. Partner cross functionally with lululemon labs, design, raw materials, bulk product testing & compliance, product development, quality assurance technical team and the LLO’s to deliver beautifully crafted, quality product to our guest
- Bachelors degree + 5 yrs of direct product testing experience or relevant work experience rerlated to product testing, along with development, marketing, engineering, retail, customer service or any combination including product testing. Relevant experience and understanding of project management. Experience leading a team in a product testing environment.
- Proven ability to create, implement, follow and lead team regarding strategic plans to completion. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with multiple personality types and levels. Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects/tasks with sensitive deadlines. Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and follow up with wear test projects.
- Capacity inputs (labor forecasts, space and financial analysis
- Ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited resources. Planning guidance while adhering to specified deadlines and budgets.
- Undisputed integrity, personal, and business ethics; ability to build trust
- monthly, quarterly planning horizons - Support in driving forecast and respect with different stakeholder groups accuracy improvements through reporting visibility and coordination
- Well organized and structured, meeting all timelines as agreed.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint experience react to changes in demand or capacity
- Experience with SQL and/or database reporting
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses