|Date Posted||August 10, 2021|
Manager, Inventory Management
Posted: lululemon athletica
Salary: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0113
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
Inventory Management (IM) is a comparatively new function that is responsible for the optimization of inventory availability across the Omni (Retail & ECom) network in order to drive revenue, reduce costs & grow profitability. Our goal is to match demand with supply wherever the guest chooses to shop by having the right product in the right place at the right time. The role is focused on our North America & Europe businesses, but has the potential to have global reach.
A day in the life:
• Create, review and manage global inventory plans by country, channel & distribution centre
• Produce powerful analysis that highlights opportunities to achieve optimal inventory placement across the network both at a high (e.g. channel) and a low (e.g. an individual store) level
• Manage & prioritise issues across the network in both real and future time
• Build & evolve sustainable processes to provide solutions, co-creating with technical functions where new tools are required
• Lead & coach a team of 3 analysts to execute strategy, whilst encouraging their own technical & personal development
• Influence & collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (including Merchandise Planning, Retail, EComm, DC Network Planning and S & Op) to deliver IM & business strategy
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Merchandise Planning at a multinational retail organization or department store
Experience of building and executing inventory plans in a multi-channel environment
3+ years experience of collaborating with cross functional partners and senior leadership
Experience leading a team of analysts/planners
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.