|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
Salary: $61,000.00 - $91,600.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College Certificate and/or Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
WHO WE ARE
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. That includes creating an equitable, inclusive, and growth-focused environment for our people.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Junior Print Designer role sits within the Concept Design Organization. Our goal is to elevate the Lululemon product by creating unique and original artworks by hand. Our team will drive excellence in print through the connection of design, development and merchandising. This individual is creative, innovative, bold, a trendsetter. You love, prints, art, fashion and design. You someone who loves color, drawing, painting, sculpting, crochet… whatever makes you unique and special.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Support the print design team in designing artworks, preparing presentations, gathering research for seasons
• Collaborates with the team in researching for future seasons
• Organize the Print guides and work connecting departments
• Preparing work from design into execution, including tech packing and PLM
• Using teams and Flex PLM to insert the artwork in the database for production and sampling
• Adjusting the print and incorporating feedback into the design
• Support in the internal design processes and management of office supplies/needs
• 2+ Years industry experience in print design
• BA, BFA or BS in Textile design or similar
• Creative, Innovative, an artist at art with the mind of a designer
• Open minded and working towards a career in print design
• Strong interest in creating such as painting, sculpting, crochet, etc.
• Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Understanding of various print techniques, fabrics and garment construction
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.