|Date Posted||July 21, 2020|
Essential Style. Exceptional Value. Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh offers accessible, modern design in lifestyle collections for women, men and children. Joe Fresh brings a contemporary point of view to everyday wardrobe favourites full of colour, polish and thoughtful details. In categories spanning apparel, accessories, footwear and beauty, Joe Fresh provides quality and style for the entire family.
Joe Fresh is looking for an intern to join its PR department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. This person should have a strong work ethic, great team-working skills and a can-do attitude with the drive to grow and enhance their skills.
• Assistance with sample tracking
• Creating and maintaining media lists
• Monitoring daily media coverage
• Store pulls with stylists
• Assistance with events, press previews, photo-shoots, etc.
• Organize and maintain photo shoot samples
• Create seasonal colour ups and style-out documents
• Must be a currently enrolled student in a post-secondary communications program (or equivalent)
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office
• Ability to multi-task
• Previous PR experience and/or education is an asset, but not mandatory
• Available some evenings for events
Things to Note:
• Start date: Depending on your school's internship requirements
• Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday (flexible)
• Internship is unpaid