|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing & Partnerships Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for crafting the Knix Influencer and Ambassador strategy, developing a program that creates an ecosystem of Knix evangelists that help build brand awareness, revenue and further our brand mission. You will develop the strategy, defining the role that influencers and ambassadors play at Knix. You’ll own execution, developing a scalable means of growing Knix’s influencer and community presence. Finally you will own the relationships, being the main point of contact for all influencer and ambassador relations, working cross functionally across brand, digital marketing, content, and e-commerce.
What you bring to the table:
We aren’t as focused on years of experience as we are on years of impact - after all influencer marketing is a relatively new field. We are looking for a human-centric person that understands how a brand, influencers and their combined communities can share similar goals and values. The opportunity to make a big impact in this role is very real. If you are excited about the prospect of honing the influencer and ambassador strategy at a mission driven brand, keep reading!
• You live and breathe social media and have a pulse on who the movers and shakers are online, where culture is today and where it is headed
• You understand people and how they show up online, you can decipher what their values are and know how to craft meaningful relationships
• You are a strategic thinker and big dreamer, building for the long term
• You make things happen, you aren’t afraid to go after the big idea and are a solutions orientated problem solver
• You live for process. You are constantly thinking about how things can be streamlined and more efficient
• You are analytical and ROI focused. You bring that perfect blend of left brain and right brain.
• Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and its mission.
• Develop, implement and manage the US & Canadian influencer strategy and plan with a focus on diverse and interesting voices that help elevate our brand mission
• Develop an always on, scalable ambassador program that helps leverage our community and turn brand fans into brand evangelists
• Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team so that the timing, theme, and deliverables from campaigns can help power the rest of the brand’s marketing channels.
• Build and nurture relationships with partners, social media influencers and brand ambassadors;
• Ideate, plan and execute branded influencer and ambassador events
• You will develop processes to research, identify, secure and manage key brand partners to support sales growth, drive customer loyalty and increase customer engagement
• Think strategically about Knix’s product verticals, developing a network of ambassadors and influencers that match and add credibility to each vertical
• Communicate all major product launches and key brand initiatives to our partners ensuring that they have the product, assets and information needed to build buzz
• Manage our third-party celebrity and influencer seeding agency and work closely with our PR and Social Media Managers so they are in the know of who is wearing what
• Develop and closely monitor influencer and partnership KPIs ensuring that initiatives are ROI and brand positive
• Be the point person for larger influencer collaborations negotiating contracts, managing budgets and owning timelines and deliverables
• Stay up to date with the latest influencer marketing trends including advertising requirements and performance best practices
• Attend photoshoots and events when applicable
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience managing large scale influencer and ambassador programs at a consumer facing brand and/or working influencer side at an agency
• A minimum of 6 years experience in PR, Digital, Content or Brand Marketing.
• Clear understanding of the influencer marketing landscape, the importance and role of influencer marketing and best practices
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships
• Experience managing budgets, KPIs and delivering ROI positive campaigns
• Experience negotiating partnership agreements would be an asset
• Existing relationships with lifestyle, health and wellness, parenting and beauty influencers across different channels
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and be a proactive, independent, decision maker to drive the business forward.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted virtually.