|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
What This Position Is All About
The Credit/Promotional Ambassador must always be ready to greet and assist customers, ensuring that the customer's overall experience is a positive one. The Ambassador will be the first and last interaction a customer will have during their time in-store and must excel at communicating promotions, events and be able to direct customers to any department upon request.
Who You Are:
• Confident in verbal communication.
• Inspires others with their enthusiasm and approachability.
• Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Acts with customers in mind, and possesses great networking and relationship management skills.
You Also Have:
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed - results-driven
• Experience in a selling/promotional industry preferred
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Promotional Ambassador, You Will:
• Engage and interact with customers and drive customers to areas of stores where promotions are happening.
• Demonstrate high energy and looks to provide solutions to customers.
• Promote the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieve targets.
• Assist customers in picking up online orders.
• Be comfortable using technology and open to learning new programs.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
• Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
• Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
• Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest in HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.