|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Fine Finds Boutique recently launched E-commerce website and we are looking for fun and creative marketing associate. If you have passion for writing and fashion, creating social media content, strategics email newsletters, writing website content, then we would like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, strategize, write, edit, and publish content for social media, email marketing, and website.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking.
- strategize and write 2 blogs, (which also can be used for monthly newsletter) every month to maximize website SEO.
- Responsible for uploading all new products with correct SEO’s, descriptions.
We are looking to hire someone who
- Has Exceptional writing skills, specifically in digital format (blog, newsletter, social media)
- Has understand basics of SEO.
- Has experience working on (or willing to learn) Big Commerce and social media tools like Later, Planoly.
- Has basic photography skills and an eye for composition.
- Inspire our audience through blogs, email marketing and our website by articulating our vision in an uplifting and interesting way.
- Must be able to spend few hours in store (minimum 8) to better understand general vibes of the company, brands we carry and our regular clientele to portray our vision.
please send your resume or proposal on “what you can offer to Fine Finds” with wage expectations.