|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
Fabulous After 40 is looking for a smart, experienced digital content manager with a fashion background who loves helping mature women look stylish, and who lives and breathes strategic, engaging how-to content.
You will be working directly with leadership at Fabulous After 40 to create and repurpose compelling digital content to achieve engagement and results. You must be able to intuitively embody our brand, genuinely wielding our voice to gain traction, engagement, and brand awareness. You must also have a strong understanding of lead generation and how to strategically nurture the right audience into qualified leads by aligning the right messaging on the right content platforms at the right time.
If this sounds like you, and you find yourself searching for a diverse and engaging role where you can own strategy and apply your word-wielding craft across all the digital content platforms you love – read on!
Our mission is to help women 40, 50+ to tweak their chic to feel confident and look fabulous. We do this with how-to fashion content, resources, and easily shoppable style guides.
At Fabulous After 40, we value hard work, education, creativity, honesty, quality, tenacity, organization, warmth, kindness, beauty, and an optimistic can-do attitude – relaxed- no drama.
Our small team is looking to add a content manager to create a strategy, ease, and growth in our content systems.
The successful applicant must be an excellent storyteller, writer, and content analyst who will help drive efforts for Fabulous After 40 by researching, planning, and executing content marketing opportunities and strategies. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be passionate and skilled in editorial, email, and social media content with messages that resonate with and support our business model.
You must be able to:
• Understand Fabulous After 40’s brand positioning and business goals, honing in on our brand voice and content strategy to achieve results. Use that strategic understanding as the foundation of all content created.
• Perform comprehensive qualitative and quantitative content audits in order to determine gaps in strategy effectiveness.
• Construct content strategies to tighten those gaps and optimize lead generation funnels.
• Serve as the voice of Fabulous After 40 across all digital channels: websites, apps, blog posts, social, and traditional marketing collateral.
• Build long-term content plans and short-term content calendars that will bring awareness, engagement, expansion, and longevity to our brand.
• Leverage market research, data, trends, SEO strategies, and customer insights to create content that supports future growth.
• Analyze content performance, using account metrics to ensure content delivers real business impact.
• Partner with the internal team to align content with the larger picture.
• Participate in increasing the company’s brand awareness through creating the company’s email marketing, blogging, thought leadership, press releases, events, advertising, and social media.
SKILLS / PAST EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related communications field a plus.
• 3+ years experience in a content strategy role, preferably in a fashion organization or similar
• Exceptional, demonstrable copywriting and editing skills
• SEO proficiency
• Ability to integrate different content formats (web copy, longer-form pieces, social media copy, blog content, one-pagers, etc.) into email and mid-funnel mediums
• Email marketing knowledge and experience
• Graphics skills — to create collages
• Resourceful, creative, and ambitious with a strong ability to prioritize
• Eye for detail
• Team player – can work collaboratively and cross-functionally
• A commitment to optimizing channel performance over time
• Ability to manage content marketing strategies including paid campaigns and ROI management
• Brand Partnership outreach experience
• You are searching for a fast-paced environment allowing you to work on a variety of types of content each week
• You are a self-motivated individual capable of prioritizing projects and completing tasks with little oversite.
• You are searching for more than just a team; you’re eager for a place to belong and lead
• You value and support others with clear, kind and consistent communication