|Date Posted||June 3, 2021|
Kollar was founded in 2016, and sold in over 300+ retailers across the world and 90% of the business is in the e-commerce space. Kollar has been the closing show for Toronto Fashion Week and showcased at New York Fashion Week in 2020. We specialize in luxury quality products, working with only ethical factories at fair and attainable price points. Our team is small but hard working and easy going. We are strong communicators who value and develop their cross functional relationships. This is a team of high performers who are constantly striving to develop personally and professionally, practicing open feedback in a trusting space. If you are looking for a company to grow long term and want to challenge yourself, then this the company for you!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
The founder has built multi-million dollar business’s and sold it. Kollar is here for the long run and the founder started with humble beginning and is passionate about building an empire with Kollar. With expertise in the e-commerce space he is one of the only brands that has a trademarked denim fabric called Kyper-Stretch, that you cannot get anywhere else which is why Kollar is the new standard of denim and year after year constantly growing by 30% through denim sales and essential luxury products.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Operations manager is someone who is extremely detailed and has extensive knowledge in how a fashion business is run on a day to day basis. From production timelines, assisting with planning a photoshoot. We are looking for someone who has tons of experience in this field that can bring their knowledge into Kollar to help manage employees, the brand and production.
• Razor sharp attention to detail around product/processes
• Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
• Prepare annual performance & KPI reviews
• Manage daily functions of the business
• Extremely detailed with time management and constantly using reminders and calendars
• Build and issue process's to keep things streamlined and smooth
• Great at creating reports and putting systems in place
• Great with emotions and working with individuals
• Understanding of how a fashion business runs
• Understanding of Microsoft Office
• Worked with production timelines and manufactures overseas
• Great email communication and writing ethics.
• Mandatory Experience in working inside of a fashion brand, great understanding of how production, and how day to day process work in a fashion brand.
• 3-10 years minimum industry experience is required
• College or University degree required
• Proficient in microsoft office
• Fast learner and great with using apps and reminders.
• Must have worked in a fashion business environment, and understand how a small business runs on a day to day basis.
Comprehensive package including extended medical and dental benefits. Matching and performance based bonus available. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses
$68,000 - $100,000 / Year With Health Benefits
REMOTE & OFFICE WORK
We have two offices located near Yorkdale mall. The flexible job allows you to work remotely and in office.
HOW TO APPLY : - Write a short paragraph why you think you should be hired for this position.