|Date Posted||November 7, 2022|
We’re looking for a a self-motivated problem solver who loves the creative process of piecing things together. The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a post secondary fashion program, is fluent in english, and knowledgeable in fabric science/analysis, pattern drafting, cutting, garment construction, grading, and tech packs.
In studio you'll be:
- cutting and bundling
- transferring patterns to hard paper
- construction, fittings, alterations, hand finishing
- tech pack creation
- assisting in photoshoots
Students will gain knowledge/skills/experience in the following:
- meet industry standard pre-construction to post-construction operations
- gain expirience in assisting the head designer of a brand
- efficiently manage + keep a design studio organized
- creating comprehensive tech packs for manufacturers
- prepping for the industry's leading trade shows
- working with clients professionally and efficiently
*Candidates must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary fashion program. This is an unpaid internship with a weekly commitment of 10 hrs/week.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!