Ecommerce Inventory Support
|Location||Vancouver (Kits), Canada|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2023|
Twist is a successful client /stylist based boutique located in Kitsilano. We're hiring a Inventory Stock Support Associate with knowledge of Shopify, 4-5 days a week.
This is the perfect position for an organized, detail-oriented person that is able to multitask and be willing to roll up their sleeves and potentially jump on the sales floor when needed to assist customers.
In this role you will be:
• Fulfilling online orders
• Stock receiving and labeling product
• Supporting sales staff working with our clients on the floor
• Completing sales at till with clients collecting any follow up information as needed
• Lifting boxes and unpacking merchandise
• Experience with Shopify is an asset
• Comfort on a computer
• Customer relations skills
• A can-do mentality and a strong sense of teamwork and community
Compensation & Perks:
• Room to earn a commission on store sales! After 3 months, you'll get a % of net sales based on your ability to maintain inventory accuracy.
• Merchandise discount
• Medical and dental after 6 months
• Competitive hourly compensation based on experience
Please apply with your cover letter and resume detailing your interest in working for Twist and your inventory/stock experience and successes.
We thank you for your interest in working for Twist! Only those who fit our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.