|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
Senior Director, Supply Planning
Posted: lululemon athletica
Salary: $190,000.00 - $250,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0113
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Senior Director of Supply Planning is a critical position responsible for establishing, optimizing and executing supply plans across our global vendor base. This encompasses complex, multi-faceted work to plan and optimize how much, when and where product needs to be bought through both raw materials and finished goods. This responsibility spans our entire product range and our entire global vendor base, servicing all global markets and channels.
The role reports to the VP of Global Sourcing and will work from our head office in Vancouver.
Key mandates of the role include:
• Translating demand requirements of the business in to optimized Supply Plans
• Synthesizing and managing supply chain attributes and constraints in to executable plans
• Driving cross functional alignment of challenges, opportunities and execution roadmaps through a robust S&OP cycle
• Evolving and building new processes to elevate overall planning model and incorporate system capabilities
• Driving continuous improvement initiatives and efficiencies
• Lead, evolve and build a multi-faceted Team to achieve mandates
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Match supply to demand requirements to maximize service and minimize cost.
Lead the work to take volume requirements from Merch Planning and translate them in to optimized and executable plans. Align with Merchandising, Sourcing and off-shore partners to review challenges, opportunities and action plans. Regular communication with partners to manage against production capacity and understand constraints, opportunities and challenges. Driving continuous improvements across people, process, and technology to find efficiencies and better ways of working.
• Minimum of 15 years of Supply Planning and Operational experience required, with direct experience in the apparel industry.
• 5+ years experience working in "MRP" Planning platforms required
• 5+ years experience in management and leadership of multi-faceted teams.
• Four year college degree required or equivalent professional experience.
• APICS, Six Sigma, Lean or Industry certifications a plus.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.