|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Director, Distribution Excellence
Posted: lululemon athletica
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0721
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Director Distribution Excellence
Who we are:
At lululemon Yoga is our first love, however we also make technical products for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
The Director Distribution Excellence is a crucial position that is responsible for overseeing the NA DC operations improvement teams. The Director will lead the distribution excellence team to deliver world-class performance improvements to enable business priorities, including growth, guest service and cost improvements. The Director must display a leadership style based on honesty, integrity, encouragement, courage with open and honest communication, while creating an environment for others to do the same. At the same time driving continuous improvements to the operations.
• Working with cross-functional teams, develop and deploy initiatives and projects to drive improvements to scale operations and drive targeted performance.
• Evaluate operations and support creation of strategic initiatives and operational projects to drive improvements
• Partner with Engineering, help to establish, evaluate and maintain performance standards for all areas of operations.
• Build and deploy effective DC change management program. Manage teams through significant operational changes.
• Improve operational processes and drive process consistency across all the distribution network
• Partnering with People and Culture to build, deploy and evolve a functional training program driving improvements in Warehouse Associate and DC leadership experience and skills
• Create, deploy and evolve functional training strategy with multi-year roadmap. Deliver roadmap objectives on-time and on-budget
• Build and deploy an effective training operating model with key partners, including DC Operations, Program Management, P&C and Health and Safety
• Partner to create and deploy effective, sustainable training programs
• Build a high performing team that is sustained by a motivational and supportive environment in which employees are challenged, coached, trained and provided with growth opportunities.
• 4-year college degree, masters preferred.
• 10+ years of leadership experience leading multiple teams with proven track record of delivering improvements in a complex distribution environment
• Experience with automation and robotics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Manhattan WMS. Labor Management System experience preferred.
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to manage change, develop, mentor and coach personnel, including experience with cross-functional teams
• Ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines and budgets
• Strong communications skills with executive leaders in particular
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.