|Location||Montreal (remote work possible), Canada|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Please note this is a temporary mandate with multiple start dates from now to January with the possibility of a contract extension.
At SSENSE, each employee plays a critical role in driving the organization’s strategic plan forward. Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double-digit annual growth since inception, our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Are you interested in fashion and technology? Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences? Join the SSENSE team during one of our most exciting times of the year! We’re currently hiring for 3-month contracts with the possibility of permanent opportunities upon completion.
As a Customer Experience Agent at SSENSE, you will join a diverse team of friendly, curious and efficient problem solvers who go the extra mile to deliver incredible experiences for our customers located around the globe.
• Go above and beyond in delivering excellent customer service to maintain a customer satisfaction rating of 95%
• Assist our top clientele in product, brand, or general customer service inquiries via email, telephone, chat and social media
• On occasion, lead team huddles to communicate daily tasks/objectives
• Provide constructive feedback to peers and managers
• Identify and implement improvements to Customer Experience processes
• Identify High Value Clientele and provide leads to Personal Stylists
• Maintain effective working relationships and assist peers to resolve customer inquiries
• Perform other ad hoc duties as required
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Customer-centric with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer experiences
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Knowledge of fashion and luxury goods an asset
• Positive and self-motivated team player
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Communications, Business, Arts, History, or other related fields, completed or in progress
• Open availability to work Monday to Sunday, anywhere from 7h00am to Midnight (evening premium after 8 p.m.)
• Available to work between 32 and 40 hours per week during contract period
• Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, other languages are an asset