|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
Creative Director, Copy
Posted: lululemon athletica
Salary: $130,000.00 - $205,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 5122
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Description & Requirements
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun
• The tone of voice and messaging for the brand, is consistent and engaging which directly drives brand loyalty and sales.
• The brand creative copywriters are operating at their full capacity through strong leadership, development opportunities, clear guidelines and role specific training.
• Partnership, guidance and education on tone of voice and key brand messaging is provided to other departments and business units.
• Both core and new business initiatives are supported with a framework for guest facing messaging within and as an extension of our core brand guidelines.
• Approval of global copy guidelines, style guide, lexicons, and core messaging.
• Team Workday approvals.
• Department budgets for Brand Creative team.
• Up to 6 direct reports
• Global tone of voice guidelines unique to lululemon
• Functional training to level up copywriting output globally
• Leadership of copy team for development and elevated output
• Increased guest engagement and brand loyalty through more powerful messaging
• Partner with other Senior Leadership team to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and brand vision.
• Foster copywriting advocacy, dialogue and excellence globally.
• Advise business and agency partners on lululemon best practices for guest facing language.
Our “Must Haves”
• Play a leadership role in guiding strategic brand voice decisions and work with cross-functional partners to gain buy-in from stakeholders on proposed creative solutions
• Lead projects through full, strategic and creative development: creative research, strategy (why and how), naming, copywriting, content development, and execution
• Unify brand messaging and design language across both internal and external facing channels, by aligning with lululemon’s core design principles
• Build and foster a team of brand copywriters, and brand champions internally and externally.
• Create rules and guidance for project types, brief partner teams on these rules, ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.