|Date Posted||May 11, 2020|
Contract Sewing Opportunity – Urgently Needed!
In our effort to do our part to battle COVID-19, we have expanded to offering cloth face masks. We are hoping to further support our community by hiring people in the Vancouver area to sew our masks.
To ensure we are practicing social distancing, this position will be a work from home opportunity, with full flexibility to set your own hours. Pre-cut pieces will be delivered for production. Must have access to a sewing machine and iron, matching thread will be provided.
• Work is available immediately!
• Contract position. Will be paid on a per piece basis.
• You will need to be able to commit to the equivalent of 20 hours/week, minimum (more hours are available).
• Advanced sewing skills are preferred, as we have a high level of quality that we strive to maintain.
• Ideally living in these areas: Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, & Richmond. This is so that commute will be kept to a minimum for drop off/pick-up.
Please contact email@example.com. A resume and cover letter are always nice, but due to the tight timeframe for this work, feel free to simply email us, so that we can set up a 10 minute phone interview.