|Date Posted||November 23, 2019|
Are you looking for valuable work experience in the fashion industry? As a buying intern at Mine & Yours, you will have an opportunity to learn about – and gain experience in - buying, inventory management, merchandising, luxury brands, and customer service.
We are looking for an intern to assist our buyers in buying and inventory procedures, buyer-supplier relationships, merchandising, and authentication. We hire buying interns on 4-month rotations for 1-2 days a week. This position is also open to co-op/university/post secondary students needing an internship for their studies.
You will assist with:
- Doing research on latest trends and luxury product pricing
- Ensuring supplier satisfaction by providing excellent service
- Ensuring purchased merchandise is processed and placed on sales floor in a timely and accurate manner
- Executing in-house and third-party authentication of merchandise
- Styling and selling to customers and build customer relationships
- Helping support team effort in meeting sales targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organized, efficient, and driven
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Knowledge of designer and luxury brands
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work in collaborative environment
Start Date: Mid-January
Please send your cover letter and resume to our buyer at email@example.com.