|Date Posted||September 1, 2022|
Melanie Auld Jewelry was founded to honour the genuine connections we make with the people and places in our lives. Everyone has a story to tell, and MAJ is a brand that celebrates life’s big and little moments through thoughtful design and meaningful jewelry.
We are a small hardworking team at MAJ. If you are looking to commit to a career that presents new challenges, opportunities, and growth, with like-minded, inspirational and driven individuals, you will feel right at home.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Boutique Manager for our Toronto boutique on Ossington that is looking to grow with us. You're strong at multitasking and handle everything you do with accuracy and a positive energy. You are someone that believes in giving an incredible experience to each and every customer (whether that's in-store, over the phone or virtually). We can't wait to meet you!
• Support Store Manager by assisting with management duties (opening/closing boutique, receiving shipments, merchandising)
• Assist in hiring, training and developing new employees
• Collaborates with Store Manager to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI's.
• Ensure all MAJ policies and processes are followed
• Provides input on staff one on ones and reviews
• Meet regularly with management to report and plan strategic plans for team goals
• Supports all sales initiatives, contests and events. Motivates staff to do so as well
• Create a personalized experience while giving honest and genuine opinions for in store and virtual appointments
• Build customer relationships both instore, over the phone and through text and email
• Act as a positive brand ambassador for MAJ and ensuring high levels of service and operations are always maintained
• Handle in store customer repairs and returns
• Retail management experience minimum of 2+ years
• Natural leader
• People and development focused
• Available evenings and weekends
• Enjoys working in a team-focused environment and comfortable with sharing ideas
• Passionate about jewelry and current fashion trends
• Strong POS skills (experience with Shopify & Lightspeed)
• Ability to problem solve and be flexible to support different areas of the business