|Location||Vancouver (Yaletown), Canada|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
Assistant Clinic Manager:
At The Vanity Lab in the heart of Vancouver’s trendy Yaletown neighbourhood, we combine our team of Vancouver’s top beauty miracle workers, with advanced medical technology.
We offer the best in anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments like injectables, effective lasers for skin tightening, skin resurfacing and hair removal in Vancouver.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the industry and has experience working in a fast paced medical aesthetic environment.
As Assistant Manager you will have a large share of responsibility for the day to day running and performance of the Clinic.
As the successful candidate you are:
• High energy, driven and able to work by yourself and as part of a team
• A hardworking, resourceful person with effective problem-solving skills
• Excellent ability to multitask and keep up in a fast paced environment
• Confident and knowledgeable
• Computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to new systems with ease
• Strong willed and able to work well under pressure
• Minimum 1-year experience in a management role
• Must be available to work on weekends and flexible to adapt to the schedule
• Able to manage a large team
• Experience with Janeapp booking system advantageous
• Medical aesthetic knowledge important
• Organized and strong at multi-tasking
• Managing diaries of doctors and technicians.
• Taking calls and booking appointments
• Responding to email queries and providing detailed information on various procedures
• Processing and packaging of online orders
• Managing billings and daily cashouts
• Welcoming and checking outpatients
• Maintaining store inventory and driving sales on a daily basis.
• Capturing of daily data
• Placing Orders for Clinic Supplies and products
• Develop and maintain staffs product knowledge
• Assisting in training and development
• Weekly supplier payments
•8 Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment.
If you are a driven and passionate individual and this sounds like you and aligns with your personal values, come & join us.
Position includes free personal treatments, products at or below cost and commission on personal sales as well as Extended Health care after 6 months.
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour