PR Showroom Assistant
|Company Name||Calvin Klein|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2017|
The PR Showroom Assistant works closely with the Sr. Director, Men’s & Women’s PR, Women’s PR Manager and other members of the PR team on sample inventory, showroom and closet organization, sample trafficking and all public relations administrative duties within the Calvin Klein Public Relations team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Daily organization and maintenance of sample closet and showroom
• Unpack and inventory incoming product shipments and sample orders
• Oversee inputting all samples into Fashion GPS in a timely fashion
• Support team in taking photos of every item for new seasons and organize images on share drive by style name and number
• Ensure all samples are properly barcoded at all times
• Consistent inventory checks of current and past seasons to ensure everything is accounted for
• Manage supplies needed for sample send outs and ensure proper tools are readily available; i.e. garment bags, tissue paper, shopping bags
• Work closely with the mailroom on send outs and shipping
• Track and invoice samples for use in editorials
• Assist with the management of seasonal interns
• Track and scan editorial credit results for monthly report
• Compile press books and reports monthly
• Help PR team with returns of all merchandise
• Help with archiving at the end of each season
• Manage and track all editorial thank you gifts and flowers
• Proper knowledge of sample trafficking to assist Managers and Assistants when short staffed
• Update press contact database
• Assist with urgent messengering and errands when needed
• Assist in the coordination of charitable donations
• Assist on a variety of special projects as they arise.
• Provide support for Public Relations related events (potentially including working at seasonal press presentations, spring or fall runway shows, and other events)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in fast paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible, organized, and professional.
BS degree. Some internship experience in public relations, fashion, marketing, or publishing.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
• Proficient in Fashion GPS
To apply: Please apply directly on Calvin Klein’s career website at the link below:
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.